Well - two posts again...

I wasn't going to send this along today, but since I'm here and can..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx7ZNEXlmR0IVmxqNUR0VjlpUTg/edit?usp=sharing

It might make sense with the two documents above...don't get too lost in
the weeds with anything in that last collection of files - it WILL be
replaced on Monday.

//drew