Am 07/28/2013 08:39 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  wrote:

For example, when I try to apply Xuacu 's recent patch from the list I
get this message:

"Not Found

The requested URL
/ooo-site/wc/diff/robweir-anonymous-epVYtB/trunk/content/ast/index.html
was not found on this server."

I get a similar error if I try to use the bookmarklet to edit other
pages.   Tried on two machines and saw this error yesterday as well.

Anyone else seeing this?

-Rob

I didn't see thsi but when I tried to use bookmarket to edit something on
openoffice.apache.org last week, what I saw on index.html wasn't up to
date, so I ended up editing via my svn client.  Something seems amiss.

I've done a little test commit, no errors.

Marcus