Am 07/30/2013 08:29 PM, schrieb janI:
Hi

I edit a new post (Developer in AOO, 1year celebration) but have a strange
problem.

I have added a "mailto:"; link (copied from another post), but in preview it
get translated:
"dev-AT-openoffice.apache-DOT-org" and not clickable.

Can someone give me a hint what I am missing ?
(feel free to have a look at the draft, text is not at all final).

thx in advance for some quick help.

Maybe a feature to make the life harder for spambots?

I've tried to find an example in other drafts or published blog posts but couldn't find one. So, I don't know if the Live post will look the same like the preview in this regard.

However, I've seen links to the mailing lists webpage. That means instead of using the mailto URL, just use this as URL:

This has the advantage that the webpage will explain a bit about the mailing list.

HTH

Marcus