On 2013-08-01 1:52 PM Rob Weir wrote:
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> wrote:
A user reported that documents that he exported in .doc format on his iPad
won't open in AOO 4. They used to open in OOo 3.3.
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63303

I tested exported files from Pages on my Mac as .doc files. They do not open
in AOO 4.0. I get the "ASCII Filter Options" dialogue and they open as
garbage. They do open in AOO 3.4.1, Bean, TextEdit, and LibreOffice 4.1.0.4

No guarantee that the iOS and Mac OS issues are the same, so it would
be good to have two test files attached to two Bugzilla issues so we
can take a closer look.

Thanks!

I'll file an issue tonight (probably after midnight) and create a test file from Pages to go with it. I'll ask the OP on the forum to add a file from iOS pages to the bug.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese