On 2013-08-20 12:34 AM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 8/19/13 10:56 PM, Ricardo Berlasso wrote:
The second point is more "technical": with the blue background the official
logo will be lost. There are two ways of solving this, a change on forum
header background or a custom logo: the solution used up to now.

User SLV-es created a new proposal (uploaded on the issue):

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/download/file.php?id=3926&mode=view

Basically, it's the official logo with the addition of the lifesaver to
emphasise the idea of "help". I find the concept nice, but that's just me ;)
I saw this already and think it serves well for this purpose

Juergen

"Open" is in blue letters which won't show up on the blue background on the forums. It is also missing "Community Forum".

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese