On 21.08.2013 11:07, 張仁瀚 wrote:
> Thanks for your help.
> But I can't build with debug=1, even I had do that with a new clean sources.
> I can use "build killobj ; build debug=1" in the source which has been
> built once previously. But it still didn't work and get a message "no
> debugging symbols found" when I ran AOO with gdb just like the question in
> my previous mail.
>
> Here is the build log with a new clean source:
>
>    $ build debug=true
> build -- version: 275224
>
> =============
> Building module instsetoo_native
> =============

The instructions I provided where for getting the debug symbols for
individual modules. The instsetoo_native module is special because it is
a meta-module only that has dependencies on the "real" modules. It
doesn't have symbols itself. Also cleaning it up doesn't clean up the
other modules so their object files will not be regenerated. When
building in instsetoo_native one normally uses the "--all" option to
make sure the modules it depends on are visited.

For an introduction into the building process with many good pointers
please see [1].

[1] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Herbert