Am 09/04/2013 10:47 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
http://browsershots.org/http://www.openoffice.org/download/

I'm not sure anyone else can read that.  It might be tied to a cookie.
  But I ran a test to render the download page on 135 browser/os
combinations.  It returns a PNG screenshot for each rendering.  I
looked for which combinations did not render the green download box.

There were 5 failures.  Two I don't think we care about:

Dillo 3.0.2 / Debian 6.0 (squeeze)

and

Kazehakase 0.5.8 / Debian 6.0 (squeeze)

And 3 that we should care about:

MSIE 5.5 / Windows 2008 R2 (Server)

MSIE 6.0 / Windows 2008 R2 (Server)

MSIE 7.0 / Windows 2008 R2 (Server)

I don't agree here. Why do we have to support stone-old browsers? Because they are available on a browser testing website? Come on. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_5

It's old, MS is no longer supporting it, so IMHO it's done. Nearly the same for 6.0.

The IE versions all give the same script error:

However, if all browsers show the same error then a fix could get back all 3 into life at the same time.

Line 330, Char 1, Code 0, Expected identifier, string or number

This is an odd place for an error, since that appears to be in the
middle of the commented out block for beta releases.

Any ideas?

Yes, if you search in the "index.html" which indeed doesn't make sense.

When looking into "download.js" then you are in the middle of the "getFilesize()" function. But I've no idea what the problematic point could be there.

Marcus