2013/9/6 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> we are currently uploading a new snapshot build based on the SNAPSHOT
> tag revision 1520285 (corresponding rev. on AOO401 branch 1520244).
>
> The upload is ongoing and takes some time. The wiki page reflects the
> new build and if a link is not yet working, please try again later.
>
> This snapshot includes additional languages Serbian Cyrillic and
> Vietnamese and further lang updates.
>
> Vietnamese is currently not available on Windows due to build problems.
> For creating the download package we have to use the unicode version of
> nsis which have support for Vietnamese. But there is some more work
> necessary and I won't be able investigate in this problem for this
> snapshot. Easy and fast switch to the unicode version doesn't work.
> Sorry but Vietnamese is on risk.
>
> For details please check
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/snapshot_rev1520244.htm
>
> Details of the former snapshot can be found under
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/snapshot_rev1518667.htm
>

> My plan is to finally update the languages on Monday, that means an
> indirect extension of the translation deadline until Sunday Sep 7th.
>
> I plan also to integrate further bug fixes until Wednesday 11th.
>
> Please work with the snapshots and report issues asap that we can take
> potential problems into account.
>
> With AOO 4.1 we will shift to a beta release cycle but not for the 4.0.1.

There is a small problem with the md5 and sha256 files for Linux builds
that makes the "-c" parameter fail: instead of listing the file name there
is a path, for example

<check-sume-code>
/tmp/snapshots/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_es.tar.gz

instead of just

<check-sume-code>
Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_es.tar.gz

Win and Mac files are OK.

Regards
 Ricardo