Dňa Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:06:03 +0200 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com> napísal:

Hi all,

this is a call for vote on releasing the RC3 release candidate as
Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1. This will be an important update release for
Apache OpenOffice 4.0 to fix some serious regressions and to introduce
some new languages (Basque, Khmer, Lithuaian, Polish, Serbian Cyrillic,
Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese and Chinese Traditional). It is a further
key milestone to continue the success of OpenOffice.

This release candidate contains mainly fixes serious problems and
regressions and new languages. An over view can be found under:

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/RC3_fixes_1513395_1524958.html

The release candidate artifacts (source release, as well as binary
releases for 32 languages) and further information how to verify and
review Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 can be found on the following wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshot

The RC is based on the release branch AOO401, revision 1524958!

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1.

The vote starts now and will be open until:

   UTC at noon on Wednesday, 25 September: 2013-09-25 12:00 UTC.

But we invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
members.

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1
   [ ]  0 Don't care

+1

Regards,
Michal Hriň