On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Misha Konoplitskiy
<libopenoff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day!
>
> Our company has developed a library to automate Apache OpenOffice -
> http://4k.com.ua/products/others/libopenoffice
>
> I would like to know whether there is an opportunity to advertise this
> product at http://www.openoffice.org/ ?

Hello Misha,

As a non-profit organization Apache does not place traditional
advertisements on our websites for 3rd parties.  But we do try to
encourage an ecosystem on 3rd products and services related to
OpenOffice.   So currently we're happy to list 3rd party items like:

-- Unofficial ports and distributions of OpenOffice:
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/

-- Books about OpenOffice:   http://www.openoffice.org/support/books.html

-- Listing of consultants who offer services related to OpenOffice:
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

I don't think we've had any 3rd party library like LibOpenOffice, so
we'll need to think about where the best place to list it would be.

Also, we're always interested in good stories for our blog about how
people use OpenOffice to solve real problems.  So it might be possible
to give more prominence to your library in a blog post like that.  But
we'd want to focus it on how you used OpenOffice, what problem you
were solving, what approach you used, what you learned about
OpenOffice in process, things like that.

Regards,

-Rob