On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Michal Hriň <michal.h...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it would be good to know:
>
> - when will be r4.0.1 announced on web site?
> - will be main download page modified?

The general order is:

The general order is:

1) Stage the files on SF and Apache dist, verify that they have replicated

2) Update download page scripts to it offers the new version.

3) Announce (website, blog, announce list, social media)

4) Enable update notification servers

It sounds like 1 is done but requires confirmation.

Marcus will take care of #2 Sunday night or
Monday.

I'll plan on doing #3 as soon as #2 is confirmed.   I can also help
upload any updated NL pages.

Oliver has #4 ready to go and will probably enable this after a couple of days.

Regards,

-Rob