Steve,

Steve Yin wrote
> The compile errors of the branch ia2 were fixed. And the branch was
> synchronized with the latest trunk.
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Steve Yin

Wow, excellent that for your r1527279 build of the branch you've again
synchronized with AOO trunk! With any luck we'll have a clean and current
ia2 build to start IAccessibile2 QA with.

So, we'll never get a buildbot run of r1526782, where the last nights
attempt for 29 September again failed.

Also, for the genearl QA and Devlopment community--is it too soon to start
spinning Linux and OS X buildbot builds of the ia2 branch to start assessing
impact implementing IAccessible2 framework may have on the other UAA
dependent bridges--AT-SPI/ATK and NSAccessibility?

Andrew R. -- anything to be done with the last failed r1526782 build to
prepare for build against Steve's revised branch?

Stuart