Hi,

On 01.10.2013 20:09, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 10/01/2013 09:07 AM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
Hi,

I opened our for the AOO 4.0.1 release updated download page on certain
systems in different browsers.
Here are my experiences:
- iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3
-- Safari --> fine
-- Terra --> fine

- iMac Intel, Mac OS 10.7.5, German
-- Safari 6.0.5 --> fine
-- Firefox 24.0 --> fine

- Windows 7 64bit, English
-- Firefox 17.0.9 --> fine
-- Internet Explorer 8 --> fine

- iMac PowerPC, Mac OS 10.4.11, German
-- Firefix 3.6.28 --> fine
-- Safari 4.1.3 --> fine

Thus, download page works on my side - Thx for the hard work.

Thanks a lot for your different tests. It shows that in general it is
working fine on a wide base of browsers - even with MSIE 8.

However, in some circumstances the website is not successfully shown and
the goal is to answer the "Why" question. At the moment I've no hint
were to start to look at. But if someone has some tips please tell here.
:-)

Thanks

No problem.

But in another thread I mentioned that on my system (Windows 7 64bit English) in Internet Explorer 8 the table on http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html is empty.