Hi,

On 07.10.2013 11:38, Yuri Myasoedov wrote:
07.10.2013, 13:30, "Oliver-Rainer Wittmann" <orwittm...@googlemail.com>:
Hi,

On 04.10.2013 13:55, Yuri Myasoedov wrote:

  02.10.2013, 19:32, "Oliver-Rainer Wittmann"
  <orwittm...@googlemail.com>:
  Further question: Which tool did you use to unpack it?

  Additional suggestion: Are you able to give the "svn checkout" a
  try?
  Argh... I've found the problem. It was in my cygwin /etc/fstab file,
  there wasn't *noacl* option for my cygdrive. I guess, this
  information about configuring cygwin environment can be put on wiki
  page.

I do not know how you configured your cygwin environment.

I had done several Windows build environment setups. I always used
default installation/configuration of cygwin and never faced such
configuration problems.

My cygwin has default configuration. I'm building aoo on /cygdrive/c,
i.e. on Windows partition.

This corresponds to my setup.
I am still wondering, why you are having the reported problem.

May be recently something has changed in cygwin installation/configuration.
When I have time, I will try a new Windows build environment setup.

Best regards, Oliver.