Hi,

On 2013-10-08, at 19:33 , Marcelo Santana <marcgsant...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:16:56 -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts
> <lui...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Louis,
>
> [...]
>
>> Thanks, too for the Debian packages. But I'm curious if for the Ubuntu
>> packages
>> we are making clear and easy for users to actually download them and
>> install?
>> My experience with Ubuntu's latest is that it's … not easy for those
>> unfamiliar with CLI.
>
> By chance were you thinking about something like this (unfortunately
> there is no English version)?
>
> http://almalivre.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/apache-openoffice-instalacao-via-repositorio-nao-oficial-para-debianubuntumint/
>
> Regards,

Yes. My Br-Pt is adequate enough that I could read it and understand. My
concern is just that when regular users of Ubuntu (not Debian Geeks), try
downloading AOO, they likely will be frustrated, as the latest versions of the
OS make it quite difficult indeed to bypass Canonical's very narrow gate.

-louis