Kind of a sideways note to this discussion.

I rather think that this push to SAAS in the commercial world and the
reverse here, AOO not being SAAS but old fashioned desktop, is something
that should be emphasized in regards to this project and the product of
it's efforts. I believe it may not be too great a leap to say that
maintaining a free quality tool, such as AOO, for the desktop OS world does
give social benefit.

//drew