Dear all,

    As Drew requested to resign from the administrators in all forums,
and TerryE's account will be removed from administrators, too, I'm
planning to check the privileged accounts on all the 10 forums, and
remove inactive administrators that haven't logged in for more than *1
year*.

    "1 year" here is defined as "from Oct 1st, 2012 to the last minute
of the removal."  "Administrator privileges" is defined as the
"Administrators" and "Global Administrators" groups.  I shall check and
later present a list of the administrators to be removed.

    If anyone know of any of these inactive administrators, you may ask
her/him to logged in if they still are willing to help the forum
administration.  Or, in case if their administrative privileges are
removed, they can be added in again.

    Please discuss under this thread of there is other consideration.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/