Am 10/15/2013 09:07 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 10/10/2013 Drew Jensen wrote:
I would like to help out with the project blog, with both some possible
design work and creation of a post from time to time.

It's been very lazy, but we have consensus, so feel free to proceed and
ask Infra to create the account if you haven't already done so:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
(or I can open the issue for you, but you will need to choose a username).

It's possibile that the account needs to be created by Infra and that
then an OpenOffice Roller administrator (not me) must enable it for the
OpenOffice blog.

right, but this is a 1 minute thing.

Marcus

A blog post would be a nice way to showcase all your recent "eye candy"
material, that can now be uploaded to CWiki too for more convenient access.

Regards,
Andrea.