Folks,

As you may be aware the Infra team have been battling with a performance
issue on it's VMware hosts - and one of the things we are doing to
mitigate some of this is to move SQL databases to a central server
setup.

This has been done, and now we are ready to move pootle(translate) and
wiki.openoffice.org.  The forum stuff will have to wait due to a version
conflict.

We intend to do wiki.openoffice.org a little later today, and we expect
it to take no more than 1 hour to migrate the database.  In fact it
should be less than 30 minutes.

We expect to start the downtime at 15:00 UTC.  Apologies for the short
notice, but this is the only timw this week when the relevant skills are
in alignment, and the overhead of these SQL services has now reached a
critical point to the extent it is driving so much IO it is affecting
other services.

--
Cheers,
Tony