Am 10/23/2013 12:04 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Drew Jensen<drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>wrote:

Howdy Rob,

Ah trademarks - yes, I agree the Apache OpenOffice should have a TM, a la:
"IBM® Lotus® Symphony™ is a suite of open source office applications."

FYI on the existing consultant entries
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

none have the TM after Apache OpenOffice, and some don't even have "Apache"
in front of OpenOffice. So...not sure if we should manually correct these
already approved submissions.

Of course, it's our site so we can do what we want. My point is we should
be consistent in how OpenOffice is presented in them -- with "Apache" or
not; with TM after or not.

I also think that webpage should show consistent information. As the existing items don't have too much indication about trademarks & co., IMHO we can also abstain with regards to Rob's suggestion.

Furthermore:
The top headline says it all: ;-)

Apache OpenOffice Consultants

So, I think the point #4 on "http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html"; can be eased a bit as it is clear enough that the items are with and for our project resp. product.

Marcus

A couple of quick questions if I may.
Will the support only be available to those with the IBM connectors? IIRC
that was the plan  in the past.

Also, does IBM have any plans to list AOO support on the United States GSA
registry? This was available in the past but not available for the last few
years.

Thanks,

//drew

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Jörg Schmidt<joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>