Hi Armin,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
     Hi Regina,

On 24.10.2013 00:45, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I still try to understand dr3d:focal-length and dr3d:distance.
Therefore I have looked into the code and have seen
class E3dScene with members
   B3dCamera aCameraSet
   Camera3D  aCamera

Looking through their class hierarchy I notice B3dCamera and Camera3D
are quite similar. I'm confused.

 From memory: Camera3D is the old one, B3dCamera the new one.

I find B3dCamera in module "goodies" in source of OOo1.1.5. So that is old too.

 There was
- exactly in that area - one single value read/written (probably in
binary format) that could not be exchanged, because a computed result
and not the source value was used. It may after binfilter be possible to
get rid of it, but I am not sure. There are more important things in
areas where stuff is not working...

Indeed. Only it makes understanding the code more difficult.

Kind regards
Regina