On 2013/10/25 05:17, Ricardo Berlasso said:
> 2013/10/24 janI <j...@apache.org>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that all forum dbs are now moved to the central
>> sql server.
>>
>> The move took about 40 minutes.
>>
>> We hope you will all experience a better performance, however the php2bb
>> could really do with a optimization (especially with sqlconnections).
> Thanks, Jan!
> Everything is working great!

    Thank you for the hard work.  I returned home a little later.
Although I was on-line and seeing your work, I was actually unpacking
and cleaning from my trip.  Sorry I cannot actually help.  The websites
work fine now.

    Besides, your MySQL clean-up caused some problems on the server dpkg
package system.  I fixed them last night.  It works fine now.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/