Hi Rob,

For the defects introduced by IA2 feature, I think the possible areas that
will be impacted are UI, document editing area, graphic objects. And no
visible changes will be made to dialogs. Another possible area will be
affected is stability. But the most issues will show up only when the IA2
feature is activated. Thanks.