Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:58 PM, Keith N. McKenna
> <keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:

> 2) OpenOffice.org 2.0 Migration Guide (2006)

> 3) OpenOffice.org Migration Guide (2006)

> Does anyone know of anything more recent than the 2006 version?

> I don't see how to do this.  Perhaps it requires admin rights?

> Graham;
>
> Using the Move command will rename the pages to the new namespace and
> set a redirect on the original to the new pages.
>
> One word of caution. Those pages are covered by the CCBY license. The
> only way I now to redo those pages under an alv2 license would be to
> start over from scratch and not use the prior pages at all. For me it
> makes much more sense to just update the pages with current
> information and keep the license as is. However I bring it up as some
> people have rather strong opinions about using other than the alv2
> license.
>

>> I don't see a problem building on the existing content, under the
>> stated license.  We're not including these guides in a release.  The
>> reason for a copy was to preserve the existing material for users
>> while a new version is being prepared.  It could take a few weeks to
>> do the update and it could be messy day-to-day.
>
>> -Rob

Rob;
I agree completely that updating and keeping the current license is the
best way forward. The only way I see to achieve what you are referring
to is to create a new set of pages and manually copy the wikitext from
one to the other. The move command renames the old to the new and sets
the old as a redirect to the new. This is not a copy operation, but more
on the lines of the move command in dos.
<snip>