On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Glenn Harvey Liwanag <
glennharveyliwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can try building the thing on my Mac OS X if that's what you're looking
> for. It's my only computer right now and I use it for school so I have to
> know first the average build time and the instructions to get the whole
> thing done without academics interfering with the work.

Thanks for this offer! Resources used for building are dependent on your
system, but typically it would take about 2 hours for a full build.

Information on how to obtain the source and a link to the Building Guide
can be found on the project source page:

 http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

Please let us know how this goes for you.