On 27 November 2013 23:17, Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> wrote:

> Jan,
>
> A good idea for the whole IPMC which is about 20-30 active with about 175
> members. Constant flux.

I did not know that there were that many.

I think my C++ skills, general project/ASF knowledge and maybe most
important my infra work could be helpful for some project. Every time I
tried I was told to seek out a project myself, which of course means
nothing happens.

I believe a register would be helpful for new projects, and especially for
mentors, so  I am happy you find it a good idea.

rgds
jan I.