On 02.12.2013 09:23, jan i wrote:
On 2 December 2013 09:14, Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:

On 01.12.2013 13:40, Efi wrote:

On 11/30/2013 04:54 PM, jan i wrote:

Hi.

It seems the latest changes in logger.pm leads to a buildbreaker in
instset_native.

svn tell that this file was updated today, but I am not good at perl, at
cannot see what the problem is.

Output from build --all:

... using package from pool
... creating epm list file epm_gid_Module_Root.lst ...
... checking pool package ...
Stack Trace:
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/modules/
installer/logger.pm:206in
function installer::logger::Die
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/modules/
installer/logger.pm:189in
function installer::logger::print
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
packagepool.pm:172 in function installer::logger::printf
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
packagepool.pm:667 in function
installer::packagepool::compare_package_content
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/make_installer.pl:930 in
function installer::packagepool::package_is_up_to_date
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/make_installer.pl:2140 in
function main::MakeNonWindowsBuild
newline at start of line at
/share/opensource/aoo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/modules/installer/logger.pmline
738.
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_en-US.rpm'

1 module(s):
          instsetoo_native

any advice ?

Yes, can you try this patch?
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=82021&action=diff

I will commit this patch later this day unless I hear that it does not
work (no, this not meant as a thread :-)

I will try the patch a bit later today.

Alternatively, or additionally, can you tell me how you build?  The
offending code is not triggered by our build bot builds nor by my local
builds.  It is good that you found this, I would like to be able to
reproduce it.

Environment: Ubuntu 12.04 (server) standard installation
./configure --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk \
             --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2 \
             --with-epm-url=
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz \
             --enable-verbose \
             --enable-category-b \
             --enable-opengl \
             --enable-dbus \
             --enable-gstreamer \
             --enable-bundled-dictionaries \
             --with-lang="da en-US es" \
             --with-package-format="rpm deb" \
             --with-vendor="jani local build"

I hope that helps. As you know I build very often, and this problem came
with the latest "svn up" on trunk.

Interesting. I would have thought the relevant changes were active for a while now. Anyway, do you use the --with-packager-list= option when you call configure?
I expect that to trigger the build breaker.

thanks in advance for your patch.

I break it, I fix it.

Regards,
Andre