My name is Steven Hupp. I
would like to help out with documentation. My aim is to get more
experience with technical writing. I have subscribed to the dev, doc,
user and announce mailing lists. I am making my way through the new
volunteer orientation materials.

I live in Elkhart, Indiana. I am an Online Technology Assistant at the
Elkhart County campus of Ivy Tech Community College. I help students and
faculty with Blackboard learning management software and have tutored
computer skills, writing and even a few beginning programming students. I have
a Bachelor's in English, some training in programming and database
administration, and a lot of informal poking around software to get it to work
or to help someone else get it to work.

I am willing to learn and ready to help with whatever needs to be done,
as far as documentation is concerned. Any help along the way is
appreciated.
Steven Hupp