Hi Andrea

Am 28.12.13 11:28, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Raphael Bircher wrote:
One realy interesting project is Apache Wave. It is a protocol for real
time communication and collaboration.

Wave (when it was Google Wave) had some nice features at the time. I don't know how it compares to the current collaboration options and I haven't followed development at Apache.
You can always take a look on it.

But take a look yourself.
http://192.168.1.55:9898/

Can you provide a public URL/IP?
Sure, I'm sorry! http://92.104.246.139:9898

How much it would take to connect Apache OpenOffice with a Wave Server
and allow real time collaboration?

I thought you were proposing it as a community tool (i.e., a way for us to, say, draft a proposal together before bringing it to the mailing lists). This would be a "not so crazy" idea. Integrating it with OpenOffice seems much more complex.
Yes, It would be complex, but cool.

Greetings Raphael