Great idea! Direct communication with other partners is what is necessary
for interactive business, and with all other features AOO will open totally
new dimension. Also, there are other Apache softwares, projects. It will be
great to made some platform for integrating some of them. For example:
AOO+ Wave + Apache server! All on one place: this is the best way to
get great
result.

Regards,
Wlada