> Am 03/09/2014 07:10 PM, schrieb Max Merbald:
>
>  Hello Kathelijne,
>>
>> I didn't get to this one - it's definitely meant to cheat people into
>> downloading Genieo. Maybe it's special to Mac users since Genieo is a
>> software targeted at Mac. It's not, though, very fair of Sourceforge to
>> do this. To get rid of it check your list of installed programs chose
>> Genieo and then uninstall.
>>
>> As to the other problem, someone using Mac should have to answer.
>>

> I'm sorry, I've also no Mac to check this.

I confirm it happens. I've raised this issue to our AdOps and asked to
remove the misleading ads, it will take few hours.
In future if you experience a similar problem feel free to send an email
directly to blockt...@sourceforge.net, since we have a process in place to
allow anyone to ask to remove misleading ads. See
https://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-blockthis-initiative-update/ to
know more.

Thanks for heads up, sorry for the inconvenience.

Roberto

> Marcus
>

>  -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Betreff: Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
>> Datum: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 18:51:44 +0100
>> Von: Kathelijne Rickert <kathelijne.rick...@gmail.com>
>> An: Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
>> Kopie (CC): Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>,
>> dev@openoffice.apache.org
>>

>> This is it: (see below attachment 1))
>>
>> It looks like you have to click on it, but it is only made to look like
>> OpenOffice to mislead people.
>>
>> I managed to download the latest OpenOffice version, but my problem is
>> still the same (see previous email). What can I do so this screen does
>> no longer pop up? (see below attachment 2)

>> <mailto:max.merb...@gmx.de>>:
>>
>> Hi Kathelijne,
>>
>> I'm not entirely sure which button you mean. Probably it's like
>> this: If you click on "OpenOffice..." at the top of the page you are
>> forwarded to this page:
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/. If you click
>> on "Download" on this page you would be downloading version 4.0.0,
>> the size of the file is given as 137 MBytes. I decided not to follow
>> this path any further but maybe it's a lead to people getting
>> malware along with OpenOffice. I'd say you've been quite helpful -
>> thank you for this!
>>
>> Max
>>

>> Am 09.03.2014 18:24, schrieb Kathelijne Rickert:
>>
>>> I think I have found the reason why I downloaded Genio (and after
>>> checking the www, I'm not the only one).
>>>
>>> When you get to this page
>>> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/
>>> files/4.0.1/binaries/nl/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_

>>> 4.0.1<http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/