Hi,

we have already >92,000 Beta downloads via SF, I can't say exactly how
many full install sets and how many of them are language packs only. But
I think the number is quite good we should be able to find serious
problems if only 50% use the beta for some real testing under normal
work conditions. But I don't know ...

For now I haven't seen really serious problems which of course is good
but maybe I have overseen something. Anyway if we don't get serious
issues until March 30th I plan to prepare and provide the first final RC
on the 31th. The vote will start immediately after the upload ...

The idea is to have the AOO 4.1 is place for the ApacheCon (7.-.11.
April) or even better announce it during the ApacheCon.

Any opinions on this plan?

Juergen