Hi,

well we have not finally defined the release schedule for AOO 4.1.1 but
the train has started already and I have prepared a first milestone
build that is currently uploading.

The milestone (m1) build is based on the AOO410 branch on revision
1603804. The fixed issue compared to AOO 4.1 can be found under [1] and
the binaries can be found under [2] (when the upload is finished).

The upload is ongoing and I expect it will be finished tonight or
tomorrow, yes we still have a bottleneck here. But anyway no pressure at
the moment but I invite all volunteers to give it a try as early as
possible and provide feedback. Next week we will define in more detail
the release schedule and I hope that we can address the most important
and serious problems we have currently.

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/milestones/4.1.1-m1-r1603804/AOO4.1.1_fixes.html

[2]