Dňa 04.07.2014 12:47, Michal Hriň  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi,

I tried to build release 4.1.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 and Issue 124712 appears
to me.
I stupidly tried to avoid this issue with building release for LLVM,
replacing gcc command with llvm-gcc in build scripts.

I have some questions:

- is possible build for example only module Writer, only executable
module, not installable packages and bypass this issue?

Excuse me for multiple messages, my hands maybe hit more keys than is good.

- is it possible build release with Clang on linux (it is used for Mac OS right)?

Regards,
Michal Hriň