On 07/11/2014 12:35 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> On 10.07.2014 17:16, Herbert Duerr wrote:
>>>
>>> Now is an error in the path to the source :(
>>
>> Working with that bot feels like remote-controlling a car on Pluto...

:)

>> the turnaround times are high and there are a lot of dark corners.
>> Anyway with a bit of luck the next nightly build will produce the
>> desired install set.
>
> The new recipe worked and the nightly Windows builds of our release
> branch (on the way to AOO 4.1.1) are now available at the regular
> location of our nightly Windows builds [1].
>
> [1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/
>
> Herbert

Good to know. Do you happen to have any ideas about what's causing the
Linix-32 nightly, our current pre-release of 4.1.1 source, bot to fail
-- I think on update. It seems rather intermittent -- see:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-nightly

but now it's failed again. :(

Do we need to do a clean update or something?