Am 07/12/2014 04:36 AM, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
Hi I would like to propose using a themed scrolledpane that will make
the overal design more attractive. For that I use a JScrollPane()
plugin from JQuery.

there is no need to suggest anything to beautify more the UI like scrollbars. IMHO we have already all agreed to do it. ;-)

Here is a sample of it:
http://people.apache.org/~jza/index.html

Please comment. Colors can be adjusted on the CSS.

I don't know if I see it correct on my screen. But many images, CSS, JS is missing there. Furthermore the scrollbar is just a blue area of what should be the scrollbar. No indication how it works. Is this intended?

However, thanks for volunteering. :-)

Marcus