Am 07/26/2014 06:26 PM, schrieb Daniel GUIGON:
J'ai souhaité installer open office sur le nouvel ordinateur de
> mon épouse. j'ai téléchargé le logiciel en envoyant les trois
> codes successifs (je les ai donc payé): j'ai reçu : 443829 ,
> 772323, 911783. Hélas je n'ai pas pu installer ce logiciel.
> Pourquoi ? que faire. Puis-je transférer ce logiciel de mon
> ordinateur au sien ?

thanks for your mail. Please note that this is an international mailing list, so English language is needed.

English translation:

<quote>
I wanted to install Open Office on the new computer my wife. I downloaded the software by sending three successive codes (I have therefore paid) I received: 443829, 772323, 911783 Unfortunately I was not able to install this software.. What for? what do you do. Can I transfer the software from my computer to hers?
</quote>

Unfortunately, it seems you have downloaded OpenOffice from a 3rd party webpage that tries to plant some bad software on you and you have also paid for this.

Please download software only from its original vendor. For OpenOffice it is:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Hope this helps.

Marcus