Am 07/26/2014 07:21 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:
I've created a "readme.txt" in the "xx/" directory [1] which is used as
template. It describes what to do to localize webpages like
".../xx/index.html" and ".../xx/download/index.html".

It's new and it can contain gaps of course. So, when you see something that
is missing please let me know and I'll add it.

Hi Marcus,

You might want to compare your instructions to what we have on the website here:

http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

a new webpage I didn't know until now.

It probably is best if we just have a single version of these
instructions to maintain.  I don't have a preference for which one to
keep and which one to delete.

ACK, I've updated the webpage with my content and left just a hint + link to it in "readme.txt".

Thanks

Marcus