On 08/07/2014 02:42, Paul Gress wrote:
On 08/ 6/14 02:01 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
On 08/06/2014 02:37, Paul Gress wrote:
On 08/ 5/14 02:45 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
On 08/01/2014 19:27, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
Hello.
I've just integrated OpenOffice component into OpenIndiana /hipster
illumos distribution. I'd like to share some patches and to ask if they
could be converted to bug reports, feature requests and which of them
can be integrated.

Could someone comment this?

Hi Alexander,

I use Solaris 11.2.  Is there a way to package this to install on 11.2?
Maybe tarred?

http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net/openoffice.tar.gz

I'm not sure it will work on Solaris 11 as is.

Success, see below images.  It appears to be functioning correctly as you can
see there are no startup errors.  Although I did notice one small nagging thing,
the spell checker still doesn't work, as it stopped working also in 3.4.  The
last version it worked was in 3.3 compiled previously by Sun.  Some people
mentioned about Java labeling.

Anyway, I'm going to place it into the /opt directory properly and use it.  I'll
report if there are any other problems.

For me spellchecker works if I install dictionaries from OO extensions site.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,