+1
El 2014/08/15 09:15, Jürgen Schmidt escrigué:
Hi all,

this is a call for vote on releasing the available release candidate
(RC3) as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1.

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 is mainly a bugfix release with some important
bugfixes. And we can provide again more complete UI translations and
have now support for 41 languages. New languages for this release
compared to 4.1.0 are Catalan, Catalan (Valencia AVL) and Catalan
(Valencia RACV).

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 is the continuation of high quality software
releases.

An overview of the integrated release issues can be found under:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-rc3-r1617669/AOO4.1.1_fixes.html

The release candidate artifacts (source release, as well as binary
releases for 41 languages) and further information how to verify and
review Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 can be found on the following wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

(alternative directly via
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-rc3-r1617669)

*.dmg files are still not recognized as binaries and have to be
saved manually (save link as ...).

The RC is based on the release branch AOO410, revision 1617669! And a
fresh and clean RAT scan output of this revision can be found under

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-rc3-r1617669/AOO4.1.1_RAT_Scan.html

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1

The vote starts now and will be open until:

    Tuesday, 19 August: 2014-08-19 12:00am UTC+2.

We invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
members.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1
    [ ]  0 Don't care