Dňa 25.08.2014 o 17:09 Kay Schenk napísal(a):
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Michal Hriň <h...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying release 4.1.1 on my system Ubuntu with KDE 4.13.3 and
desktop-integration is broken.

Symlinks to soffice works but, when I tried to run program by clicking to
icon in menu nothing happens or I got a "Warning" which says

"Program will be executed: openoffice4 %U" by clicking on "Run" button
nothings happens.

Which desktop-integration did you install?

The freedesktop  integration works for me with KDE 4.10 on opensuse 12.3.

In release archive for Debian, there was only one .deb package for desktop intgeration, "dpkg" calls it "openoffice-debian-menus".

Notice / question:

Have I create issue? (in bugzilla is only 4.1 and 4.2.0-dev version)

As I'm playing with building of program, and I want to refresh my
programming, can someone point me to some reading about desktop-integration
and to the source where is the code of it ?

Why builds are provided without KDE integration ? When I tried to build
program --with-kde I didn't know which libraries build script expected.
Can someone point me which libraries and of what version are expected for
successful build with kde-integration?

In configure.in in the source tree, you will find 2 parameters dealing
withe kde --
--enable-kde
--enable-kde4

I haven't followed the complete configuration to determine where kde4 is
used.

Also in configure.in, you will get to a section with starting comments

"Check whether the Qt and KDE libraries are available."

for more information on libraries needed.

Since both Gnome and KDE now follow the freedesktop specification, that
desktop integration seems to work well for most users.

Regards,
Michal Hriň