On 28.08.2014 00:59, jan i wrote:
> On 28 August 2014 00:02, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> If somebody is planning to attend Thursday and Friday at ApacheCon EU, it
>> is now time to propose any additional activities you would like to have
>> (hackatons, ...).
>>
>> See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/
>> 201408.mbox/%3C53FDF987.9070207%40rcbowen.com%3E for more information.
>>
>> ApacheCon EU is 17-21 November in Budapest.
>>
> I fly back friday, and have plenty of time thursday and during apacheCon,
> if anybody wants to discuss anything about AOO.
>
> I will use a portion of my time, on the new project I champion...but that
> might also be of interest for AOO.
Hmm, not realizing this, I booked the hotel until Thursday, but would be
available Thursday
throughout the day. I could offer a half a day about how to write
macros/programs for AOO
(conceptual, UNO, most important interfaces into swriter, scalc, sdraw,
nutshell examples to
demonstrate), if there would be interest (can be an ad hoc decision while in
Budapest).

Of course, meeting with the AOO participants in person would be a boon!

---rony