On 06/08/2014 Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
 [Andrea Pescetti]
Alexander, thanks a lot for your work, and if you provide some basic
information for an entry in http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ we can
surely add it to that page.
I don't know what information is needed. OpenIndiana /hipster illumos
distribution uses oi-userland build system to package software.
OpenOffice build files can be found here
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/openoffice/openoffice
Users of our distribution can just use system package manager to install
pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice package.

Thanks, added to the above page. If you have any better links than the one to Github we are using now (such as a link to http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/en/catalog.shtml or similar; I couldn't locate this package there), just send it and we can modify the page accordingly.

Regards,
  Andrea.