Am 09/08/2014 07:07 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Mathias Röllig<mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
wrote:

Is anyone else NOT able to see the ApacheConEU graphic with accompanying
link to the conference on the home page or is just me? :(

FF 31.0 - openSUSE 12.3

Looking at source all looks fine and yet ????

I don't see it too. But the reason is the filter ".org/ads" in Adblock
Plus.

Regards, Mathias

AHA! Thank you Mathias!! Yes, I am using this extension!
I had already disabled others to see the result.

But since I like it, what is the solution!? :(

at least in my AdBlock I can add blocking and exception rules.

So, when setting ".org/ads" for blocking, you may be able to set also "www.apache.org/ads" to whitelist this domin pattern.

OK good to know...and I cna now correct by changing this in AdBlock I think.

HTH

Marcus