Am 09/25/2014 11:31 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
Just an FYI. I just made a few more changes to the contact_us page on
the website.

We are still receiving quite a number of "support" type questions
through BZ as opposed to the typical user support channels.

I'm not sure this will solve all of these situations, but we keep trying.

same webpage but slightly different topic:

The "Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website" is still misued to report user problems with AOO and *not* with the website. IMHO I haven't seen a single valuable report for the website as long as we have this online since months.

Therefore I've commented out the respective list item.

Marcus