Hi!

Microsoft Office 2010 suggests words to be changed to italic if they are foreign, at least for Portuguese.

For example: "e-mail" in Portuguese would be written in italic: "/e-mail/".

I was wondering if this could be implemented into Hunspell.

The way for not breaking compatibility with older versions was to have an extra file with the italic words:
pt_PT.DAT
*pt_PT_italic.DAT*
pt_PT.AFF

The above is how that extra file would improve writing styles.

The words on the new file could also exist in the normal .DAT .

Could someone talk to Németh László about this since he only replied once to the e-mails I sent him in the past?

Thanks!

Kind regards,