A short term goal, in addition to whatever 5.0 discussions we want to have.

Let's try for a 4.1.2 release containing:

1) Whatever new languages/language updates we have, including of
course dictionary updates.

2) Fixes for any critical bugs, especially any introduced in AOO
4.1.1.  Do we know yet which bugs these are?   Do we have a short list
of the most critical ones?

3) Patches merged in from new dev volunteers.

I think #3 is extremely important here.  Although not as evident to
users, these small fixes and small enhancements reflect wins in the
community.   We've had many new dev volunteers in the past few months
working on "easy fixes".   Let's try to help them get their good work
into the hands of users via a release, and give us all the good
feeling that comes from shipping code.

So this might be a slower release, since we're focused on new
volunteers and mentoring them takes time.   But I think this is a
worthwhile investment in the community.

What do you think?

-Rob