As a low-level administrator, I am (in theory) able to download a SQL dump of the data. Sadly, the provided admin interface is unable to move the amount of data required. The next obvious choice is to login to the machine in question and directly dump the data from the backend DB. Only one person is able to do that.

My solution was to use httrack to walk the forum and grab a dump as though I was a web browser. This later solution is the worst solution, but it is the only one I had.