> On 2014-10 -26, at 11:35, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 25/10/2014 Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> http://plugfest.opendocumentformat.org/
>> An opportunity for the primary implementers of ODF to get together,
>> explore some test cases, and provide a little advocacy for what the
>> local civil administration authorities can count on.
>
> Thank you Dennis. Is anybody from the Apache OpenOffice community already
> planning to attend the event?

I was debating it and still am; and I would not be surprised if Svante, Rob,
and others with longstanding ties to the community are planning on being there.
This event ought to be of interest to others interested in the ODF/OO/LO
ecosystem. The UK gov’t this summer mandated the use of ODF for a some
e-documents.

louis