On 12/11/14 14:55, jan i wrote:
> On 12 November 2014 00:30, Dave Barton <d...@tasit.net> wrote:
>
>> Rob Weir wrote:
>>> Here's the current total subscribers for the AOO mailing lists I
>> moderate:
>>>
>>> announce 11,318
>>> users 584
>>> dev 499
>>> qa 277
>>> l10n 233
>>> marketing 173
>>> api 149
>>>
>>> (I'm not a moderator for the doc mailing list, so I can't retrieve that
>> number).
>>>
>>> We also have 3,522 Twitter followers, 13,000 Facebook "likes" and
>>> 7,368 Google+ followers.
>>>
>>> And we receive 230,000 visitors to the website per day.
>>>
>>> -Rob
>>
>> doc 147
>>

> Thanks for making this information public. Considering that most end-users
> use our website and/or forum it can only be considered as quite good
> numbers.

some more numbers via Google analytics

6,850,955 - The total number of visits to your site this month

02:03 - The average amount of time someone spends on your site in a
single session

3 The average number of pages viewed in a single session

Visits top countries
1,128,246 - United States
992,850 - France
695,603 - Germany
501,777 - Italy
338,467 - United Kingdom

Unique visitors
5,413,113 New Visitors
521,008 Return Visitors
5,934,121 Unique Visitors

Top keywords
open office     78880 Visits
openoffice      62311 Visits
オープンオフィス        7859 Visits
openoffice download     4792 Visits
openoffice.org  4632 Visits

It's sometimes very interesting and there are some more numbers

Juergen